Ancient_

Dec 2, 2019
Country/Region: Sweden, GMT
Steam Name: Ancient_
SteamRep Link: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198119428627
Discord: Ancient_#4660
Do you have a mic: Yes, I have a working and beyond decent mic
Do you speak English: Yes I speak English and Swedish
Why do you play on Spectre servers over others?: I enjoy the community and the interaction between players, something that is unique or extra for Spectre compared to other similar servers, I have quickly made new friends and people who I enjoy playing with.
How long have you been playing on Spectre?: I think my first time on Spectre was about 2 months ago, Since then I have played a little there and here but I have most recently been spending alot of hours daily on Spectre.
Which game mode do you play the most?: I prefer Retake over any other gamemode as this has been a place where I can have fun and also interact with other people
Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: I haven't been a Admin for any csgo Community but I've been Adminstrator on various other games such as Minecraft and TF2 when I was younger. The servers would recieve upwards of 200-500 daily players and I spent about 4 years on the different servers combined.
How do you think you could help Spectre? I am a friendly person and I enjoy interacting and helping other people with any issues they might have as I feel like I gain something from supporting others. I think my attitude towards people is what makes me a good candidate to help Spectre. I spend alot of time online and will at most times always be there on a server playing and interacting with others.
Are you in our Steam group?: Yes
Are you in our Discord server?: Yes
What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that? The thing Spectre could improve on is the thing that most servers have an issue with, Toxic interactions. Alot of new players get alot of crap for being "lesser" skilled then others and not contributing in the way some people hope. I feel like I can be the bridge between the new players and the top ranked ones as I understand the fact that some people can have a bad day and it might affect their skills. I do not tolerant people who are extremly toxic but I do also understand when you are just joking with a friend or using sarcasm.

Reactions: Giacolele
Status
Not open for further replies.