Aug 5, 2019
Miami, FL
Country/Region: United States / Southeast
Steam Name: Anitrom
SteamRep Link: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198428587948
Discord: Anitrom#5809
Do you have a mic: Yes
Do you speak English: Yes

Why do you play on Spectre server over others?: I chose spectre because I felt it had a more tight-knit community. I help others whenever im asked and I like to promote the server to help others get into CS more. I like the fact that I can join and the majority of the server recognizes me, I have a level of respect for all players and vice versa.

How long have you been playing Spectre?: I’ve played on both servers for sometime now, surf is my main area of focus consisting of 5 months played and over 300 hours. I’ve played on the retake servers for about 2 months now as well, so im pretty well accustomed to both servers. I also join the execute servers every other day.

What Surf rank do you currently have? I am currently sitting at #3 of the surf servers, a modest Duke

Do you play on other Spectre servers?: I play the retake server a couple hours every day, but my main area of focus is still surf beating it with the majority of my daily playtime.

Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: Yes multiple, in old arma 2 communities back in 2013 which i was Head Admin at 13, dealing with players, support, and relations with other communities. It was one of the most well known servers at the time as well, I have alot of experience with people and logistics which I believe lets me keep an open mind when coming to decisions regarding an admins duty.

How do you think you could help Spectre?: I am very helping and friendly, I have a good side but can enforce the rules if necessary. I already try to help keep the servers a welcoming and hospitable area for players to join and have a good time. I can help with the controlling of mic spammers and those who break the rules on the server.

Are you in our Steam group 35?: Yes

Are you in our Discord server 32?: Yes

What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that?: With the success of the retakes server, I would like to see the surf servers rise up and grow in popularity as well. I think as a whole I would like to see more activity from the admins, Ive talked with a few admins on the retakes server so the activity is there. But the surf server is being held up with only two admins, roboto and numlock; two individuals can only do so much. Id like to be an addition to the Spectre admin team and help keep the servers a welcoming place for new players to join and stay on all servers.

I would be applying under surf admin but I am very interested in being and admin for both servers if available.

Last edited: