Oct 3, 2019
Country/Region: Australia/ Sydney
Steam Name: Boros
SteamRep Link: https://steamrep.com/search?q=76561198076599074
Discord:
Dredd
Do you have a mic: Yes
Do you speak English: Yes
Why do you play on Spectre servers over others?: Good quality servers and opponents
How long have you been playing on Spectre?: Over 1 year
Which game mode do you play the most?: Retakes
Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: Yes, CSS: internode servers
How do you think you could help Spectre? I have over 4500 hours in this game and am heavily experienced in telling if people are cheating or not. I watch alot of CS at a pro level and would like to help people grow and improve within the game. Moreover, I would like to make sure people have an enjoyable cheat free experience so i am hoping to cleanse all or at least most cheaters from spectre retakes AU of which there are many popping up with new accounts each day (same people)
Are you in our Discord server?: Yes
What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that? Improving game play experience. Advising the adjustment of different game modes and options for retakes. Adjusting spawns to me more fair and realistic to game play.

LowZ

Community Server Admin
Aug 8, 2019
+rep this guy is on 24/7 and could really help with taking down cheaters and stuff

Reactions: Boros
Status
Not open for further replies.