Oct 19, 2019
Thread title: [N0body] CS Staff Application
Country/Region: Denmark EU
Steam Name: N0bodY
SteamRep Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198186602277/
Discord: [please include your full Discord name, i.e. name#0000] N0bodY#2369
Do you have a mic: Yep
Do you speak English: Yep
Why do you play on Spectre servers over others?: Because it is good and well working. I like to play because very many players are positive and funny. And it is also funny to play there because of the skins xD
How long have you been playing on Spectre?: Awhile
Which game mode do you play the most?: Spectre EU Retakes
Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: I haven't been admin on any other server on cs:go but I have been admin at other games
How do you think you could help Spectre? I will help with admin activity, because I am ver yactive on the Spectre EU servers, and I am pretty known in there too.
Are you in our Steam group?: [If not join!] I have joined your steam group
Are you in our Discord server?: [If not join!] I have joined your Discord Channel
What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that? I think what u could improve the most is the admin activity because I don't see many admins except Fala and Ancient but I could be there helping because I am usually online every day for atleast 1 hour

Last edited:

saker

Founder
Founder
May 4, 2019
Accepted. You will receive the role of moderator in our Discord and community servers shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.