Jan 8, 2020
Georgia, USA
Country/Region: Georgia, USA
Steam Name: diana
SteamRep Link: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198990606815
Discord: diana#2412
Do you have a mic: Yes
Do you speak English: Yes
Why do you play on Spectre servers over others?: They are more enjoyable than other retakes servers I've been through (mythic, kiwi, frienzy, etc). Also, I love the community of the servers. The people in it has always been fun to play with and I really enjoy my time in it. Except when toxic players ruin it.
How long have you been playing on Spectre?: about 5 to 7 months.
Which game mode do you play the most?: Retakes
Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: No.
How do you think you could help Spectre? I play retakes almost every day for about 2-3 hours and I hop between servers, so I can deal with cheaters and toxic players that I come across to and deserve to be kicked or banned.
Are you in our Steam group?: Yes
Are you in our Discord server?: Yes
What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing? I think I will be able to be as fast as I can to get down in the grimes of dirty dirty cheaters and players that gives off a vibe of toxicity, which is very rude to the great community. The one thing that I disliked was how some players was able to use their Premium PRO abilities to kick players off the server for no reason. Maybe some spawns are facing you to the wrong bombsite as well. From personal experience, I have lost the round due to finding myself clearing the wrong bombsite seeing no one.

Reactions: 5PNate and Timo

saker

Founder
Founder
May 4, 2019
Accepted. You will receive the role of moderator in our Discord and community servers shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.