Grimzy

Aug 12, 2019
Country/Region: Canada
Steam Name: G.
SteamRep Link: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198193494387
Discord: Matt#7331
Do you have a mic: Yupper
Do you speak English: Yes
Why do you play on Spectre servers over others?: Great community of people, and the way the server is set up plugin wise is very smooth and reliable
How long have you been playing on Spectre?: 4+ months
Which game mode do you play the most?: Retakes and Executes
Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: Yeah, I have been an admin for X-Law, and HSFactory.
How do you think you could help Spectre? I come across a few cheaters who are very blatant and I do have quite a bit of time played on CS 7k+hrs with league experience so being able to spot a not so blatant cheater would help bring some cheaters off the server, but a lot of toxicity I see when i'm playing and if I could start spreading that toxicity isn't tolerated I feel like it would make the community stronger.
Are you in our Steam group?: Yes
Are you in our Discord server?: Yup
What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that: I don't run into many hardware server issues but when I do it only lasts a few mins such as the skins and knife disappearing. Other then that some more Admin presence would be great hence why I'm applying!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.