Hacking Accusations

Kia

Sep 24, 2019
Hello everyone, I just wanted to ask about people saying I'm going to get banned for "cheating"... I don't know were anyone can get proof on these's accusations and if anyone one dose please reply to this, that way I can clear things up..

Kia

Jay

Head Admin
Jun 13, 2019
Lebanon
Do you know who told you that? If an admin has proof that you were hacking they'll provide it to spectre and ban you. If you're not banned then it's just words and not actions.

Kia

Sep 24, 2019
Do you know who told you that? If an admin has proof that you were hacking they'll provide it to spectre and ban you. If you're not banned then it's just words and not actions.
Well i think he's name was Boro or something and I think he was saying something about Inferno banning me, I don't cheat nor will I ever, and it kinda hearts hearing that someone wants to ban me simply because how good of a server spectre is.

Jay

Head Admin
Jun 13, 2019
Lebanon
If you get banned, you can appeal on the forums. We do look into every appeal, just make sure to follow the template provided.
If you're not bAnned then the someone that told you is just bluffing or messing around.