Community Server Admin
Oct 2, 2019
Country/Region: USA, New York
Steam Name: ItsNotMyIGN
SteamRep Link: https://steamrep.com/search?q=76561198314285464
Discord: Jason#7419
Do you have a mic: Yes
Do you speak English: Yes
Why do you play on Spectre servers over others?: When I discovered Spectre, I immediately switched to only playing Spectre instead of DMFrenzy due to the better layout of the server such as saying which site it's on. In addition, the queue times aren't as long compared to other retakes or execute servers. Also, it is nice to have a balanced Premium system: other servers have unbalanced perks such as bhop or lasers for tracers, etc.
How long have you been playing on Spectre?: Over a year
Which game mode do you play the most?: Retakes, Executes, Surf (in that order)
Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: I was previously a moderator at ecmc.gg, a Minecraft prison server with over 500+ players. In addition, I hosted a school Minecraft server with about 50 players.
How do you think you could help Spectre? At times, I see toxicity go by unnoticed, and there may not be an admin or moderator present. Since I play Spectre Retakes and Executes a decent amount in my free time, I can help weed out toxicity.
Are you in our Steam group?: Yes
Are you in our Discord server?: Yes
What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that? Part of the HUD could be reworked for example getting rid of the voting for executes as only one map is allowed when selecting the next map. I can provide technical support for users that need it as well as provide help server administrators troubleshoot problems (e.g.: when the servers moved to Montreal I gave saker tracert info to help troubleshoot ping issues). Also, when players call an admin, I think I'll be able to respond to them. Overall, the servers are very reliable, and nothing significant needs to be worked on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.