lolawps

Feb 5, 2020
Thread title: [lolawps] CS Staff Application
Country/Region: Australia, Victoria
Steam Name: lolawps
SteamRep Link: Discord: lolawps#7042
Do you have a mic: Yes
Do you speak English: Yes
Why do you play on Spectre servers over others?: Because Spectre's servers are honestly the most fun, consistent and smooth. Its community is always active in its servers and always having a good time. No other server can top that.
How long have you been playing on Spectre?: A year and a bit
Which game mode do you play the most?: Retakes / Execute Retakes
Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: Yes, an old csgo server called Raidence. The owner closed it due to real-life financial problems. Also on an organization called Valora, I was a mod for them back in 2018.
How do you think you could help Spectre? From the past year, I’ve been involved in Spectres community, I’ve always had a fun, wholesome and relishable time. I found friends which have lasted over the months, and have had enjoyable and pleasing conversations with I doubt I could have anywhere online. However, there has always been a reoccurring issue within its community. The toxicity. This issue seems to persist and get worse over time as nothing is done about it. I’ve witnessed numerous times racial slurs being thrown around, bullying taken place and private information being stated expressed publicly. This issue has been plaguing for a while now and I have taken on the initiative to obviate this. I’ve would love to give the Spectre community a wholesome, fun and long-lasting experience as I have had over the year. I would wish to give back to what the community has given to me and I’m more than grateful. However, to accomplish this I’d have to deal with those who do not align with the values and is an impediment to myself and others who have to deal with vexation.
Are you in our Steam group?: [If not join!] Yes
Are you in our Discord server?: [If not join!] Yes
What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that? One issue I’ve seen a lot is the abuse some players get due to in-experienced gameplay. New players all around the globe join Spectre in hopes of having a fun and profitable time in gameplay and aim. However, customarily they’re looked down upon by other players due to them being an ‘anchor’ of the team. I would like to suggest a system where tips could be given or angles to be shown in order to enhance the player's experience. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and have a good one!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.