Accepted MamaChaz's Spectre Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaChaz

Jan 11, 2020
Los Angeles, California

Spectre.GG Application

Country/Region: USA, California (Los Angeles)

Steam Name: MamaChaz (Right now set as CAT)

SteamRep Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198194633423

Discord: [please include your full Discord name, i.e. name#0000] MamaChaz#2221

Do you have a mic: Yes (Blue Snowball)

Do you speak English: I can speak english fluently.

Why do you play on Spectre servers over others?: In comparison with other servers, Spectre servers always seemed to offer an exquisite level of quality in terms of server connection and smoothness. Unlike other servers, it is clear to me that Spectre aims for cleanliness, as it is barren of ads that plague one’s monitor screen.

How long have you been playing on Spectre?: I believe I have been playing on the Spectre servers for about one year now with well over 200 hours.

Which game mode do you play the most?: I have frequently played on the retake and execute servers that Spectre has provided, both of which I have achieved high rankings on.

Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: I’m not so sure whether or not this applies, but I am the current Model United Nations President for my school as well as the soccer team varsity captain. Although video games and school activities/sports may differ in terms of what is required of each, leadership in my eyes remains consistent in what an individual must offer both in mentally and verbally.

How do you think you could help Spectre? I’ve always seen Spectre as a place in which I could join to have an enjoyable time. Through Spectre, I found friends in which I could talk to about the game and even about topics that don’t relate to the game as well. This being said, there is a common issue that persists not only in the Spectre community, but in all communities in general. Toxicity/Bullying/Verbal Condemnation is an issue that recurring problem throughout the decades, and is continuously plaguing the Spectre Servers today. As an admin, I’d like to take initiative on being able to help others immerse themselves into the Spectre Community through pleasant and positive gameplay and hold conversations with others so they can find friendships just as I have. To accomplish such goals, I’d like to moderate those who do not align with such values, as it is a hindrance to myself and others to have to put up with those who make others feel bad or is annoying in general.

Are you in our Steam group?: [If not join!] I am.

Are you in our Discord server?: [If not join!] “ “

What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that? As a server, I believe that Spectre’s wide variety of locations and game-modes are all done exceptionally well. However, there is one suggestion that I would like to make. I believe that the objective of community based servers is to learn something new. Implementing ways to throw smoke/flash visualizations (like maps dedicated to show you where/how to throw certain utilities) would be a productive way for members to enhance their knowledge of the game as well as make the server seem more lucrative to join. Having no plugin-in or coding experience, I’m not so sure how I can contribute to this, however I feel I can help Spectre out in reasons mentioned before in the application. Thank you for reading my application and have a great day.

saker

Founder
Founder
May 4, 2019
Accepted. You will receive the role of moderator in our Discord and community servers shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.