Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxR23

Dec 12, 2019
Country/Region: Adelaide, Australia
Steam Name: max.
SteamRep Link: https://steamrep.com/search?q=76561198216433465
Discord: maxr#0001
Do you have a mic: My mic broke but planning on getting a new one very soon!
Do you speak English: Yes
Why do you play on Spectre servers over others?: Great community, server's are populated, and every now and then I find someone to play FaceIT with and there are no major bugs + the performance & plugins are great!
How long have you been playing on Spectre?: I'm not sure, i think around 6 months to a year.
Which game mode do you play the most?: Only retakes. I play on Spectre more than I play MM & FaceIT.
Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: I used to be Admin for a GMod RP server and a moderator for a Minecraft Server. I am also currently hosting a survival MC server for my close mates even though I don't play Minecraft that much nowadays.
How do you think you could help Spectre? Every now and then I see players who cheat and grief, I always play spectre and I don't want cheaters or throwers to ruin my game. I used to do lots of Overwatch cases I feel like I have the knowledge to detect very subtle cheaters who might seem legit to lower ranked players. Also I play a lot at night when no other admins are on so If someone calls an admin, I would be right there ready to assist.
Are you in our Steam group?: Yes
Are you in our Discord server?: Yes
What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that? The only thing I think Spectre could improve on is the weapon options. I personally think the heavy category of guns should be removed. Trying to execute a site carefully when some dude just shotguns me from around the corner lmao. Other than that Spectre retake servers are perfect!

Last edited:

saker

Founder
Founder
May 4, 2019
Your application at this time denied. We do not think you will be a good fit at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.