Sep 2, 2019
Thread title: ᶜʰᶤˡˡʸ Donger CS Staff Application
Country/Region: USA
Steam Name: ᶜʰᶤˡˡʸ Donger
SteamRep Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/wannaBdonger/
Discord: Donger#8519
Do you have a mic: yes
Do you speak English: yes
Why do you play on Spectre servers over others?: I find the execute server the most fun out of any community server i have played. I also love the ranking system. The servers are always full and i usually have to wait to get into them but i dont mind because its always a full 5v5 or 4v5 with some of the same faces but a lot of new ones all the time. plus its always a good warmup and i have good players to make me better.
How long have you been playing on Spectre?: about a month but i play 5-6 days a week for a couple hours and choose to play your servers more then mm or face it currently.
Which game mode do you play the most?: The execute server by far.
Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: i was a senior admin on induction gaming surf and kz servers for about 2 years before i stopped playing awhile back. I was also a founder of extige gaming which was a surf server for about a year before the owner stopped playing.
How do you think you could help Spectre? I am in the servers for quiet a few hours each week and am on 5-6 days a week.
Are you in our Steam group?: [If not join!] yes
Are you in our Discord server?: [If not join!]yes
What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that? i believe alot of new people are pretty toxic but they usually only stay for 20-30 minutes but they are pretty annoying when they do stay, if you say anything to them they usaully troll and spam the whole time until an admin gets in to ban or kick them. I feel I could help alleviate some of those people and make the server more fun for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.