Jan 17, 2020
Age - 18

Country/Region - United States, West

Steam Name - pugs

SteamRep Link - 76561198073672416

Discord - pugs#8209

Do you have a mic? - Yes!

Do you speak English? - Yes!

Why do you play on Spectre servers over others? - Easy question, the community you have created is wonderful. I have met so may new people and friends by playing on your servers for countless hours. You have the only servers that I can rely on to have fun and to have a good time.

How long have you been playing on Spectre? - I believe just over a year now.

Which game mode do you play the most? - I mostly play retakes/executes to help me warm up before I get into my serious games. But most of the time I just hop into the servers and have fun for hours on end.

Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: - Yes I have, it was a friends server which was mostly just arcade maps. He made me an admin because we were close and could trust me. The server he ran is no longer active.

How do you think you could help Spectre? - I believe I could help in so many ways! Not only does most of the retake players know me, they love my personality. (Or at least I think they do haha) I'm super chill all of the time and aim to make people feel good about playing even if they don't play as well as others. I also think I could be a big help in banning cheaters. There have been a few moments where I've been in retake servers and found multiple cheaters. I would spectate them and watch just to make sure that i'm correct. When I try to contact any admin, no one seems to be available when I try. I have also encountered many toxic and mean players throughout playing on your amazing servers. If I was an admin I could easily mute them for a short period of time, and if they continue I can give them a short ban. These are just some of the ways I think I could be a help!

Are you in our Steam group? - Yes!

Are you in our Discord server?
: [If not join!] - Yes!

What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that? - It would be wonderful to see more admins on retake servers just so that the community knows that if anything were to happen they would feel good knowing that there's someone to resolve any issue that arises. Other than that, I honestly can't think of anything that needs to be improved on because I feel like everything is already amazing!

Thank you for taking the time to read my application!!

saker

Founder
Founder
May 4, 2019
Accepted. You will receive the role of moderator in our Discord and community servers shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.