Country/Region: United States
Steam Name: Squit
SteamRep Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/apples1can1fly/
Discord: That1Squit#2133
Do you have a mic: Yes
Do you speak English: Yes
Why do you play on Spectre servers over others?:
Spectre servers have a sense of consistency with players and they are always full and always have those people who are willing to help and are engaged in the servers.
How long have you been playing on Spectre?: I have been plaaying for about a year.
Which game mode do you play the most?: I play retakes the most and I play west, east, and central.
Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: I have not been admin on any other cs communities or server, but I have although been admin on other game, Rocket League. I also have been a admin on a gaming discord community.
How do you think you could help Spectre?: I am usually on everyday so I would be constantly available to help others who need it.
Are you in our Steam group?: Yes
Are you in our Discord server?:Yes
What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that?
I feel like Spectre needs you work on spawns and the utility given. I believe I can help with that as I play constantly and can tell when something is just broken. I can assist from not only a administrator side but a player side.

Status
Not open for further replies.