Sep 8, 2019
Country/Region
: Canada (East) and EU (East)
Steam Name: TenseSolution0
SteamRep Link: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198303977269
Discord: Knuckles2k#8407
Do you have a mic: Yes
Do you speak English: Yes
Why do you play on Spectre servers over others?: The quality of the servers, people and overall experience is far better then other servers.
How long have you been playing on Spectre?: I have been playing for 2 years and a half now.
Which game mode do you play the most?: Retakes (NA East during winter, spring, autumn and during the summer I am in EU servers)
Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: Yes, at a LAN Cafe in the middle east (Lebanon) managing CSGO Scrims. (Anti-Virus Gaming Center, I go there every summer)
How do you think you could help Spectre?: I believe that I could help by giving more input on some of the quirks and features of the servers (I.E. More options for maps we can choose to play when a execute is done.) as I play so much on them. As well as being a very active member on the servers I could always lend a helping hand if there is any needed in the servers.
Are you in our Steam group?: Yes
Are you in our Discord server?: Yes
What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that?: This is a hard question, simply because I truly believe that Spectre is the best community server provider out there. The people are there, the retakes are never empty, and when someone thinks server, they think Spectre (At least in my faceit group, which is 100 plus puggers...) But as I play, something is bound to come up from either me or someone I meet in the retake who might give input.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.