Water

Aug 4, 2019
Country/Region: North America
Steam Name: Water
SteamRep Link: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198145342659
Discord: Water#8377
Do you have a mic: yes
Do you speak English: I speak english and spanish both 100% fluent
Why do you play on Spectre servers over others?: I like playing on Spectre servers because I really like the community and I enjoy having a good time while playing surf
How long have you been playing on Spectre?: Not very long, about a month, and I'm planning on sticking around for a long while
What Surf rank do you currently have?: Just a rookie and almost a beginner but I'm working on it
Do you play on other Spectre servers?: No I do not, just this one
Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: I have been a mod on x-tremeservers before but they closed down
How do you think you could help Spectre? I could help Spectre because in my short time already being on the server I've already experienced my fair share of some toxic and racist players on the server, and i think that having me as a member could strengthen the server with admins that look out for players like that.
Are you in our Steam group?: yes
Are you in our Discord server?: yes
What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that? Honestly, there's nothing else that Spectre can improve on, but sometimes there's maps that get voted that people can't connect on. I'm not sure if I can fix that but I can sure try.

Reactions: KoalaBear