Zeep

Jan 12, 2020
Country/Region: AUS/OCE
Steam Name: Zeep
SteamRep Link: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198328035252
Discord: Zeep#0495
Do you have a mic: Yes.
Do you speak English: Yes.
Why do you play on Spectre servers over others?: To me Spectre servers are different from all the other big severs like kzg in terms of how they look after the servers, e.g the fact that in my experience with kzg, there aren't many active admins/mods and kzg servers are filled with unnecessary features like autobhop ect. Also the fact that Spectre servers are prime makes it more playable due to less cheaters.
How long have you been playing on Spectre?: 1-2 years.
Which game mode do you play the most?: Retakes.
Have you ever been an admin for any other community? If yes, where?: Yes, on an old awp only server called King (it's no longer a server due to the owner not paying for it or something).
How do you think you could help Spectre? I already play retakes a lot and I believe that with an admin/mod role I'd definitely use it to mute/ban toxic players and cheaters when necessary and overall better the Spectre community.
Are you in our Steam group?: [If not join!] Yes.
Are you in our Discord server?: [If not join!] Yes.
What is something you believe Spectre could improve on the most? Do you think you would be essential in doing that? To be completely honest, there isn't exactly a lot that u need to improve on, I love the servers as a whole and spend a lot of time on them. One negative (maybe one of the only negatives) is the fact that the servers go down every now and then, I know that that's probably unpreventable and they come back up fast anyways.

Thanks, Zeep :)

saker

Founder
Founder
May 4, 2019
Accepted. You will receive the role of moderator in our Discord and community servers shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.